12 PM to 4 PM
2nd Seedling Sale
Our first seedling sale was a success. We hope your babies are now all acclimated and growing nicely in your plot.
We are currently growing new seedlings which will include the most popular warm-weather crops such as cucumbers, zucchinis, summer squash, and melons. We are growing herbs and flowers for you too. Don't miss the opportunity to get some organically grown seedlings and to support our beautiful community garden.
Check our seedlings for sale tab for a list of available plants
May 1st and May 2nd
12 PM t0 4 PM
A steady supply of water is key to successful gardening. Our watering system is very easy to use but we want to make sure everybody knows how to use it well. So, every year we train all of our gardeners on how to properly handle our water system before we give them access to the water box.
On May 1st and May 2nd, from 12 PM to 4 PM, our advisory committee members will be at the garden to train our gardeners. Remember, only trained gardeners will have access to the water box.
See you then!
10 AM to 12 PM
2021 Gardening season is about to start and what is a better way to kick things off than with a Spring Cleaning!
This year, our clean-up day will be May 16th, when each gardener will be responsible for a specific task. However, due to the still ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our gardeners will also have the option to do their tasks at their own pace, as long as tasks are done by clean-up day.
Check out the list of clean up tasks on our Educational Blog
May 17th to October 18th
* Chris: May 17 - May 23
* Robin: May 24 - May 30
* Sunny: May 31 - June 6
* Christine: June 7 - June 13
* Ugur: June 14 - June 20
* Cleide: June 21 - June 27
* Wade: June 28 - July 4
* Lydia: July 5 - July 11
* Carl: July 12 - July 18
* Alex: July 19 -July 25
* Hannah/Tio: July 26 - August 1
* Stephen: August 2 - August 8
* Frank: August 9 - August 15
* Cheryl: August 16 - August 22
* Samantha: August 23 - August 29
* Amina: August 30 - September 5
* Julia: September 6 - September 12
* Elena: September 13 - September 19
* Sarah: September 20 - September 26
* Laura: September 27 - October 3
* Patrick: October 4 - October 10
* Ethan: October 11 - October 18
Assigned Monitors will check nightly:
1. The water is off at all points(octopus, inside the water box, etc), and the water box is fully closed and locked.
2. All tools and the water flag, etc are put away correctly.
3. All sheds and wheelbarrows are locked.